According to an article by The Sunday Morning Herald, entitled 'Adult life interrupted, young people stuck in limbo' it highlighted the importance of getting young people back into work and education.
Work and education are so important to help people build a future, a career in what they enjoy and love to do.
Work certainly creates life satisfaction and fulfilment. Education helps to build up one's knowledge based and help them to grow in their professional development.
Some people don't enjoy their jobs. While many others do. And personally I believe that's very important.
Our company, Client Centric Executive Employment Solutions offer a professional resume and cover letter writing service for young people in Sydney. As specialist Sydney resume writers, we know a thing or two about crafting winning job application documents that work to sell and market you.
Here are my top 5 ways a young person can get a job in Sydney:
1. Get the right education and training in the field that you want to work in and where there is high demand.
2. Get your resume and cover letter in order.
3. If there is selection criteria to be addressed, address it or you can seek our help.
4. Actively apply for jobs online, tailoring your cover letter accordingly for each role.
5. Work experience can be very helpful.