Top 5 ways to write high quality responses to key selection criteria
Here are our top 5 ways you can write high quality responses to a key selection criteria :
1. Limit each response to half a page or less depending on the max number of pages required on the position description.
2. Use key words and key duties in the position description, re-worded in your responses.
3. Make sure every paragraph has an introduction, body and conclusion.
4. Use relevant and specific examples and tie them in to a statement that confirms you meet the criteria.
5. Read it over and aloud, make sure that grammar and punctuation is correct and it reads well.
At Client Centric Executive Employment Solutions we provide a service where we address the key selection criteria for you.