Professional Resume and
Cover Letter Writing Service
Finding and securing suitable employment in Perth can be challenging. However, it doesn't have to be. That is where we come in. With a professionally written and tailored resume and cover letter, you can put your best foot forward and stand out among other candidates. At Client Centric, our expertise is resume writing.
In the process of writing a CV, we first go about understanding the industry requirements, as well as the job requirements and selection criteria. When writing up your employment history, we do research to find out the typical duties you would have performed.
PERTH RESUME WRITERS
Servicing all areas in Perth and surrounding suburbs including South Perth, Fremantle, Gosnells, Albany, Mandurah, Morley, Joondalup, East Perth, West Perth, North Perth, Como, Rockingham, Maylands, Norandah, Scarborough, Cottosloe, Huntingdale, Cannington, Midland and Claremont.
Stand out among the crowd with tailored documents that are expertly written to market and promote you to a prospective employer.
Highlighting your expertise.
Our focus for every client is to make sure that your application documents are unique and tailored to your background and skillset.
For example, in our CV's the top half of your resume is expertly worded and written to give the employer a summary and snapshot of you in a story-like manner, which is your selling spiel.
The work that we do to deliver immediate impact is by carefully designing, structuring and writing your CV so that it grabs the attention of the recruitment consultant, encouraging them to read on.
COVER LETTER - GENERAL OR TAILORED.
For general covering letters, we will write it in a way that allows you to make a small adjustment to the company name/contact person. Then the rest is all pre-populated, ready to go. Or if there is a particular job you want to apply for, we can tailor your covering letter for that role.
All of our work is personalised and tailored to the client. We spend extensive time and effort in ensuring that your resume really sells and markets you to any prospective employer. Hours of research and careful writing goes into every CV that we write for our clients.
OUR CONTACT WITH YOU.
Our contact with you will be primarily by phone and email as we work with clients all over Australia and some of our clients may already be working or living in remote areas.
The sectors we have assisted clients applying for work in include:
Administration and Office Support.
Retail and Merchandising.
Primary/Secondary and Tertiary Education.
Healthcare: Nursing and Midwifery.
HR and Recruitment.
CEO and General Management.
Advertising, Arts and Media.
Banking and Financial Services.
Transport and Logistics.
Education and Training.
Mining and Resources.
Call Centre and Customer Service.
Government and Defence.
Hospitality and Tourism.
Trades: Plumbing/Construction/Electrical, etc.
WHAT IS INVOLVED WITH OUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICE?
As your trusted Perth resume writer, we will tailor your resume to the type of work you are seeking employment in and make sure that it encapsulates what employers whom may be hiring are looking for in a suitable candidate.
In personalising your CV, we take the time to research what employers are looking for, and then we expand on your existing abilities and transferable skills that you have to offer.
The work that is involved in our resume writing service includes:
- Proof-reading for grammar and punctuation checks.
- Designing the resume to look professional and be highly presentable.
- Writing a short, captivating summary that identifies you in your field and promotes you.
- Writing the resume to help market and sell you to the prospective employer.
- Conducting research to find out what employers are looking for in your field and making sure that the resume addresses their requirements and your experience is made relevant.
- Creating a detailed resume but not cluttering it - making sure that everything is structured well for easy reading.
- Putting headlines in for better reading and to draw the employers attention.
- Using industry-specific vocabulary and terms employers are using, including these in the resume and cover letter.
The feedback from our clients says it all.
The team at Client Centric have considerable experience in assisting clients in Perth to feel more confident in applying for jobs.
No matter the industry or profession, as your resume writing specialist, we have the expertise and knowhow to draw out your transferable skills. We will also amplify your experience and take into account what employers in your field are asking for in a suitable candidate.
HELP MOVING FROM ONE INDUSTRY TO ANOTHER
We have assisted clients in moving from one industry to another by highlighting their transferable skills. For example, we have helped supported tradespeople with a new resume for their application into the police force and even professionals transitioning out of the public sector in Perth and into the corporate sector.
If however, there is an industry that we are unsure about, we will research what employers are looking for in that industry and then adapt the resume accordingly.
"Matthew is the resume writing legend. What a champion. He works in a very professional, specialised and detailed manner. When I first took on board his service it was not what I expected. I now know why people pay to get their resume done.The resume that he writes really sells the person and promotes their skills, bringing out their best qualities. It’s like reading a story – it delivers well and flows perfectly... I have no hesitation in recommending their resume writing service"
HOW WE WORK
SIMPLE AND EASY PROCESS FROM CONSULTATION TO DELIVERY
1. Email us a copy of your current resume and details of roles you would like to be marketed towards. If you do not have a resume, please let us know. Feel free to submit the documents via our contact us page.
2. We will reply via email any additional details needed and send through our payment instructions.
3. Please send us a receipt confirmation of payment. Once received, we can then commence work. We usually ask for around 3-4 working days to have the documents back and ready for your review. If we have any questions, we will email you.
4. After you have made your review, we will make any requested changes or additions. We allow for one review.
Convenient packages. Simple pricing.
For details of our pricing structure and the range of packages we provide, please click on the below button for further information on our fees.
Get in contact with us today.
Please feel free to submit a contact request via the contact link below and we will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.