So, you are now working from your home office. Working from home is great and has many benefits with increasing performance. However, it can be problematic if it’s not well managed.
Let’s look at some tips that will help with best practices for working from home.
1. Build a permanent workspace with comfortable office furniture, don’t work in the living room.
2. Set a morning routine and your work hours and stick to them.
3. Dress up as if you are going to work, don’t stay in your PJs all day.
4. Make a to-do list and use a planner; this will help you to keep focused.
5. Frequently check in with your colleagues, have meetings via video chat and discuss status updates, developments, and what you are working on.
VIEW OUR SERVICES BELOW
Help addressing key selection criteria >>